Street Food Vans on Berwick Street/ Rupert Street

If you get the chance to visit London's Berwick street, in Soho, you'll find a blossoming street food scene. On Friday, I went to the Berwick street food market, to get avocados from Norman's Fruit 'n' Veg stall - in my opinion, the only place to buy avocados in Central London. As I wandered farther down Berwick street, I came across two new street food vans, both with heavy queues. The first was Banhmi11, a van selling Vietnamese street food. It looked good and they had a major crowd waiting to get lunch. Next up was Pizza Pilgrims, a very cute street food van with a wood fire pizza oven raging in its trunk. The guys working the dough and oven, seemed to know their stuff


and like Banhmi11, they had a good few customers waiting to try out their freshly baked pizzas


Wandering on, past both of these interesting newcomers (I'd already eaten lunch), I cut through to Rupert street, where the more established street food vans, Moroccan Box and Freebird Burrito, were drawing their usual fanatical crowds


0 comments:

Post a Comment