Le Labo Scent Dispenser/ Pump outside their Marylebone, London store

So I was walking past Le Labo on Devonshire Street, just off Marylebone High Street, when I saw this amazing looking booth/ petrol pump/ sci fi prop type thing outside Le Labo. I did a double take and went back to see what it was: it turned out to be a scent dispenser. You take a little Le Labo card (one of those fragrance testing strips departments stores love to wave at you, only beautifully designed because it's Le Labo) and hold it under the dispenser pump and then pump and a tiny drop - gorgeous smelling of course - lands gently on the tester card. And voila, there you go: a great and novel way to test a scent. I put the card in my wallet and it smells amazing and my wife and daughter are jealous and want to visit the Le Labo pump as soon as possible. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment